HAI SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG SAYE ♛ ℳe and ℳe ♛: ☸ Would love to come from sincere hearts ☸

◕‿◕

◕‿◕

13/06/2011

☸ Would love to come from sincere hearts ☸

ASSALAMUALAIKUMI want to tell the story of my love why someone is making me very dear to him whether I had fallen for him but why I was not prepared for it, whether he is sincere love me I hesitate to accept it help me to find a way I could not see him crying and upset because of me I'm stuck thinking about this and why the heart I want him in my life and I do not know whether he sincerely loved me for me he is perfect for me I'm afraid to lose him I'm satisfied just to him because I do not want to upset him I do not know where I am today ... I'm with him it is necessary or otherwise, YA ALLAH help me ...
Maybe I need time to understand this more deeply in love again so that I can think of a more mature and can make decisions by using the sense ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Written by   Lαuzαiℯ ☽

No comments:

Post a Comment

☛ Popular Posts